It is very important to us that we get things right. Our Customer Service Policy has been established to be reflective of our shared values. These values set forth basic principles for working with our customers, and include INTEGRITY, EMPATHY, CUSTOMER CARE, PASSION and EQUALITY.
WPCO expects the highest possible standards of integrity and conduct in all matters. True partnership with our clients is our mantra, supported by the following Code of Conduct:
1. We put you, the customer, first. Your concerns are taken very seriously, with the appropriate sense of urgency, attention and empathy. This means listening intently, making notes, and confirming understanding before taking action. Issues that are unable to be resolved immediately will be investigated and have a timely resolution.
2. We embrace your complaints as opportunities to impress you. Instead of reacting defensively, we commit to resolving your issue or request with urgency, clarity, and to your complete satisfaction.
3. We provide honest responses, and do not make promises we cannot keep. We conduct ourselves with integrity. We will deliberate carefully before making commitments or promises, because we understand nothing annoys customers more than a broken one.
4. We demonstrate thorough knowledge of WPCO’s products and will make sure you have all the information you need to get the best experience and value from our partnership.
5. We treat all information received from you as proprietary and for the purpose of benefiting our partnership.
CONSULTATION, FEEDBACK and COMPLAINTS
Our primary goal is to surpass your expectations in every interaction. Comments and feedback from you regarding how well your expectations are being met are welcomed and appreciated.
While we take utmost care to ensure that we provide our services efficiently, courteously and to a high standard, we understand that complaints may occur. A complaint, however it is made, will be investigated, resolved, and used as a means to improve our standards of service. Resolutions will be discussed with you, and then implemented to ensure your complete satisfaction.
COMPLIANCE AND RELEVANT INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS
WPCO fully complies with applicable laws and regulations everywhere we do business.
Privacy & Safety
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
1. “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
3. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Wix to power our online store. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and making a purchase you are agreeing to do so under the permission of your legal caregivers.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in a a wholesale order? Contact us at email@example.com to inquire.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments (Venmo, Square)
If you're having any problems at checkout please contact us and we will try to help in anyway we can!